- Student Computing Support
- Technology Spaces
- Communication & Networks
- Training & Guidance
- Borrow Equipment
- Enterprise Systems
News & Events
All computers which connect to Dickinson's ResNet must register on the network via NetReg, our network registration system.
Please Note: NetReg is only accessible from on-campus network connections!
How to Register
- Connect your computer to the network jack in your room and open a web browser.
- Type netreg.dickinson.edu into the address bar.
- Follow the directions on the web page that appears.
- Once you have read and agreed to the Responsible Use Policy, you will be asked to restart your computer.
- When your computer restarts, you should have full ResNet network and web access.
If you cannot get to the NetReg webpage, you may have to change your network settings.
Click the Back button on your browser and follow the Network Settings instructions for your operating system.
If you have questions regarding the Responsible Use Policy or the NetReg registration system, please direct them to the Library & Information Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org..