Teaching & Learning
- Media Services
- Labs & Classrooms
- Training & Support
- Hardware, Software & Equipment
- Willoughby Fellows Program
- Projects & Initiatives
- Events & Activities
News & Events
Library and Information Services seeks to advance the value of a liberal arts education through the effective and efficient use of technologies for teaching, learning, and scholarship. We provide support and consultation on academic projects and for the successful integration of technology into the curriculum.
We seek initiatives and tools that have broad applicability across the curriculum and emphasize projects that increase accessibility to course-related materials. Examples include:
- creating course sites and materials
- developing web-based learning objects
- designing tools for cataloging, searching, and sharing digital learning objects
- creating video-based learning objects
If you're not sure where to start or have an idea you would like to talk to someone contact Academic Technology Department Staff.