News & Events
For subject assistance contact: Chris Bombaro, Collections & Research Services Librarian, 245-1868.
The links in this section will help you begin the research process.
- Research Essentials - creating bibliographies, identifying search terms, finding good sources
- General Resources - multi-purpose databases, biographical resources and research tools
- How to Find Materials on English in the Waidner-Spahr Library - using the catalog and databases to find books and articles
- Citing Sources and Plagiarism - College policy and general guidelines about proper citations.
- Periodical Directories - get detailed publication information on journals.
Literary Criticism: What it is, how to find it, and how to write it.
|Great Britain by Time Period||United States by Time Period||Special Topics|
Updated: March 17, 2010