The Waidner-Spahr Library

Boyd Lee Spahr

The Waidner-Spahr Library is named for Boyd Lee Spahr, class of 1900, and Robert A. Waidner, class of 1932. Besides being alumni of Dickinson College, both men served on the Board of Trustees, combining for more than 110 years of service altogether. The Spahr Library opened in 1967, and the Waidner addition was completed in 1998.